A Unique Self-Guided Walking Tour of the Village
- The homes and Marine Railroad are private properties and must be enjoyed from the street.
- The historic schoolhouse/museum and church are open to the public with docents to help share the stories every 2nd and 4th Sundays between 1 and 4 pm, please see Events.
- The historic ferry runs daily
- The historic Whitehaven Hotel is privately owned and operational. Reservations can be made for an enjoyable lunch or dinner and/or night.
- Please click on the Self-Walking Tour map to either save or print, or access by using your smart phone/device while touring.
- Further information about each property listed on the tour, can be found on these website pages set up for each site.
- Please come, learn, and enjoy. Thank you